As a member of the Ayni Brigade creative team, you are tasked with creating innovative and compelling narratives, big brand platforms, and campaigns that inspire growth. You thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with strategy, design, data, and production experts to tell stories the make a personal connection.
- A passion for craft
- A keen understanding of the demands of specific media
- Able to produce fresh, vital, strategic creative concepts
- Able to work with a team of developers, designers, strategists, etc. to bring those concepts to life in various touchpoints
- Able to articulate ideas not just on the page but face-to-face in meetings
- Has a passion for brand storytelling
- Understands how to use traditional, digital, and emerging platforms to meet campaign and business objectives
- 3-5 years of experience, 2+ years at an agency
- Ability to write in a variety of styles for diverse audiences
- Ability to create concepts for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Working knowledge of a wide range of digital platforms from social to online video to OOH campaigns
- Able to develop concepts based on trends, insights, truths, or needs in a way that is authentic to the brand
- A good sense of humor - ability to write smart copy with humor, wit, and relate-ability
- The ability to lighten up technical writing - making it intelligent but not overly serious.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent presentation skills, both internally and client-facing
- A sensitivity for the relationship between written and visual elements
- Can work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without hand holding
- A natural curiosity about the brands you touch, and the world at large
Ayni Brigade is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to Ayni Brigade’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.